86 Girls Indoor Volleyball Tips: How To Gain Confidence On The Volleyball Court
by Coach April Chapple
My best-selling volleyball tips are created especially for you female volleyball players!
Learn tips and strategies that will help you stay off the bench!
Invest in yourself!
My e-book gives you the tools you need to quickly and effectively get you moving---on the volleyball court and off---in the right direction.
Stay in the game!
You will learn volleyball tips and strategies to get and KEEP you super-focused on achieving your volleyball goals.
As a volleyball consultant and expert on coaching individual high school volleyball skills, I have used these same strategies myself and with my clients for successful and long-lasting results!
86 Girls Volleyball Tips teaches you how to:
- Use Pepper to Improve your Ball Control
- Monitor and Correct Your Own Serve Receive Technique
- Identify Why You May Have a Wimpy Serve...and Fix It!
- Become Your Team's Quarterback From The Back Row
- Lead Your Team Without Touching The Ball
- Find The Areas On the Volleyball Court That Are Open For Points No Matter How Tall You Are
- Become a Point Scoring Machine With Your Serve
- Learn To Outsmart The Block Even If They Are Taller Than You
To Buy Your Copy Now Just Scroll Down...
I'm contacted often by young volleyball players who are tired of sitting on the bench and are looking for options--
a) either a way to make a difference on their team
b) a way to find and adopt a volleyball strategy that let's them be recognized as leaders on their team, or
c) they're looking for ways to make the varsity coach notice them and more importantly
d) ways to increase their playing time during high school and club volleyball games
Now you can buy a volleyball book that will help you find ways to gaining YOUR self-confidence, becoming a leader and scoring lot's of aces!
The perfect volleyball gift for you, your teammate or volleyball playing daughter, cousin or friend!
Get your copy now!